Vounteer Your Skill. Be a Part of Our Team!
Proverbs 31 Woman started as a simple Christian blog driven by a vision towards bringing young wives and moms closer to God through blogging. Since a year after inception, the blog has been quickly developing into an established source of strength and inspiration for many women from around the globe. The website draws thousands of visitors each month, and holds a strong Facebook presence.
Proverbs 31 Woman is growing from ‘just blogging’ to equipping women and building a community that also offers discipleship — both online and offline. As we continue to grow and consistently seek to reach greater heights, we’re in need of some more helping hands. We’re currently looking for Christian digital marketer volunteers (women) in the following roles:
- Ministry Manager
- Regular Writers
- Publishing Operations Manager
These are unpaid positions but here are what’s in store for you.
Personal, professional and spiritual growth: As part of volunteering with Proverbs 31 Woman, you’ll be part of a dynamic ever-growing, ever-learning productive, Christian family. You’ll gain insights on some of the major challenges that ministries such as ours face, and you’ll be part of the ups and downs of running an online ministry.
We are also happy to provide you a reference upon successful completion of one year working with us.
Reward: We believe that this is an opportunity that will allow you to impact the fulfillment of the Great Commission. When you volunteer your time and skills for our ministry, you will be able to help change lives, spread the Good News and change the world.
Flexibility: You have the freedom to work how you want, where you want, which day you want. We focus on results.
Which role do you fit?
General Qualifications for all our volunteers:
- Committed Christian woman who demonstrates a personal relationship with Jesus Christ as Savior and Lord.
- You share Proverbs 31 Woman’s mission and statement of faith
- Display a servant’s heart. You are a proactive learner and have an extremely positive attitude
- You have strong work ethic – sincerity, professionalism, and responsibility
- You will be included in our monthly prayer group
The Ministry Manager is at the very heart of the Proverbs 31 Woman Ministry. The purpose of this role is to knit the volunteers tightly together (not a ministry silo) by becoming the fulcrum of the ministry.
- Facilitates monthly prayer group among volunteers
- Maintains regular contact ministry with all volunteers
- Gathers volunteer prayer requests weekly and distributes to the team to be acted upon immediately
- Gathers and sends out prayers for volunteer birthday celebrants.
- Creates and maintains platform for correspondence among volunteers (i.e. Facebook, Viber, Skype etc.)
Publishing Operations Manager
The primary function of this role will be to manage the on-going development of editorial and marketing operations for the ministry’s blog site and Facebook page.
- Oversee the production and publishing of stories, email blasts and Facebook posts ensuring they are on schedule
- Plans and sends out editorial theme for each month
- Manage and oversee quality control of stories, email blasts and Facebook posts
We are seeking a savvy wordsmith to join our blogging team. Candidates must have a knack and love for writing, a comprehensive understanding of Christianity, and experience in blogging to achieve our mission.
- Two quality articles per month.
- Write with personal anecdote or testimony that connects to a timely hook to your experience or someone else’s story
- Write with faith angle, so that our reader walks away better equipped to think Christianly about her world.
- Participate in Blog Comments
- We require unpublished article submissions for this role.
- Impeccable grammar.
Do you think you’re a great fit? Then join our dynamic team of volunteers, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and use “Application for Volunteer Work” as email subject.