Vounteer Your Skill. Be a Part of Our Team!
Proverbs 31 Woman started as a simple Christian blog driven by a vision towards bringing young wives and moms closer to God through blogging. Since a year after inception, the blog has been quickly developing into an established source of strength and inspiration for many women from around the globe. The website draws thousands of visitors each month, and holds a strong Facebook presence.
Proverbs 31 Woman is growing from ‘just blogging’ to equipping women and building a community that also offers discipleship — both online and offline. As we continue to grow and consistently seek to reach greater heights, we’re in need of some more helping hands. We’re currently looking for Christian digital marketer volunteers (women) in the following roles:
- Ministry Manager
- Regular Writers
These are unpaid positions but here are what’s in store for you.
Personal, professional and spiritual growth: As part of volunteering with Proverbs 31 Woman, you’ll be part of a dynamic ever-growing, ever-learning productive, Christian family. You’ll gain insights on some of the major challenges that ministries such as ours face, and you’ll be part of the ups and downs of running an online ministry.
We are also happy to provide you a reference upon successful completion of 6 months working with us.
Reward: We believe that this is an opportunity that will allow you to impact the fulfillment of the Great Commission. When you volunteer your time and skills for our ministry, you will be able to help change lives, spread the Good News and change the world.
Flexibility: You have the freedom to work how you want, where you want, which day you want. We focus on results.
Which role do you fit?
General Qualifications for all our volunteers:
- You are a Christian woman.
- You share Proverbs 31 Woman’s mission and statement of faith
- You are a proactive learner and have an extremely positive attitude
- You have strong work ethic – sincerity, professionalism, and responsibility
- You will be included in our monthly prayer group
- We would only consider those who can commit 1 day a week (flexitime)
The Ministry Manager is at the very heart of the Proverbs 31 Woman Ministry, acting as ministry HR and secondary counselor. The purpose of this role is to keep the volunteers solidly a part of the ministry and its vision (not a ministry silo).
- Committed Christian who demonstrates a personal relationship with Jesus Christ as Savior and Lord.
- Compassionate and have the ability to care for others by reaching out and being involved with them. Non-judgmental.
- Display a servant’s heart
- Committed to a woman-focused ministry.
- Dependable by being the fulcrum of the ministry.
- Facilitates monthly prayer group among volunteers
- Maintains regular contact ministry with all volunteers
- Oversees implementation of social media postings and email blast
- Gathers volunteer and readers prayer requests weekly and distributes to the team to be acted upon immediately
- Gathers and sends out prayers for volunteer birthday celebrants.
- Creates and maintains platform for correspondence among volunteers (i.e. Facebook, Viber, Skype etc.)
- Coordinates volunteer counseling with the ministry’s Titus Woman
- Implements ways to accommodate and create an environment that is conducive to the spiritual growth and development of all volunteers
- Communicate plans and program updates on a regular basis, encouraging volunteer participation and support the P31W ministry and mission
We are seeking a savvy wordsmith to join our blogging team. Candidates must have a knack and love for writing, a comprehensive understanding of Christianity, and experience in blogging to achieve our mission.
- Two quality articles per month.
- Write with personal anecdote or testimony that connects to a timely hook to your experience or someone else’s story
- Write with faith angle, so that our reader walks away better equipped to think Christianly about her world.
- Participate in Blog Comments
- We require unpublished article submissions for this role.
- Impeccable grammar.
Do you think you’re a great fit? Then join our dynamic team of volunteers, please send your CV to email@example.com and use “Application for Volunteer Work” as email subject.