“Come and listen, all you who fear God, and I will tell you what he did for me.” – Psalm 66:16
If you are interested in writing a guest post for Proverbs 31 Woman, please read the following on what we would be looking for.
We’re accepting guest post submissions that are centered on the following virtues of Proverbs 31:
- Spiritual Growth & Career
- Sex & Marriage
- Ministry & Society
Our readers love stories of grit and grace– those that present real-life challenges to wives and moms. Starting December 2017, we only accept personal testimonies and faith-provoking anecdotes (about yourself). Your post must be encouraging to women and based on biblical teaching.
- Your post must be original and not previously published either on the Web or in print.
- Once published, you agree not to publish it anywhere else, including your own blog or website.
- Your post should be at least 600 words long and no more than 1,500 words, however we can discuss longer length if needed.
If your post meets the above guidelines, please email it to us for consideration. Include the following:
- One photo for your Author’s Bio (at least 200 x 200 px)
- Your bio – Two or three lines. Can include links to your website and social networks.
- Two to three photo options for social promotion (at least 476 px wide). Qualities of good photos are in:
Real or in vulnerable state. Not necessarily showing a smile — you in anger or tears, are very much welcome.
- We may edit your post for grammar, punctuation, spelling, syntax etc.
- We may adjust it to match the style of our blog.
- We shall be the one to choose the title and the image that will go with your story.
If you would like to submit a guest post, please use this form.
Proverbs 31 Woman reserves the right to decide whether or not to publish a guest post submitted for approval. You will get a reply within 1-4 weeks if the post has been selected for publishing. If you don’t hear from us, it means that the post has not been accepted.
We also accept volunteer writers and staff. In exchange, we will actively promote your articles, products, services and events. We also provide ad opportunites. If this sounds like something you would like to be a part of, please email us your interest.
Thank you and may the light of God shine through you as you write!