“Come and listen, all you who fear God, and I will tell you what he did for me.” – Psalm 66:16
If you are interested in writing a guest post for Proverbs 31 Woman, please read the following on what we would be looking for.
We’re accepting guest post submissions that are centered on the following virtues of Proverbs 31:
- Spiritual Growth & Career
- Sex & Marriage
- Ministry & Society
Our readers love anecdotes, real stories of grace and those that present real-life challenges to women. While the occasional helpful advice and ideas can be effective, your best bet is to start out your post by talking about your own testimony, a day in your life or some story of someone to make sense of a thought-provoking issue. Then delve into your advice. Overall, your post must be encouraging to women and based on biblical teaching.
- Your post must be original and not previously published either on the Web or in print.
- Once published, you agree not to publish it anywhere else, including your own blog or website. We will require you, however, to post an excerpt on your site or social networks that links back to the post.
- Your post should be at least 600 words long and no more than 1,500 words, however we can discuss longer length if needed.
If your post meets the above guidelines, please email it to us for consideration.
- We may edit your post for grammar, punctuation, spelling, syntax etc.
- We may adjust it to match the style of our blog.
- We shall be the one to choose the title and the image that will go with your story.
We will use your Gravatar profile as the author’s bio for your article. So make sure you complete your profile! We will also publish your name in our Who We Are page and it will be linked to your blog or website to give you traffic.
Proverbs 31 Woman reserves the right to decide whether or not to publish a guest post submitted for approval.
We also accept regular writers and volunteer staff. In exchange, we actively promote articles, products, services and events. We also provide an ad space and a section in our Who We Are page. If this sounds like something you would like to be a part of, please email us your interest.
Due to the high volume of emails we receive, we cannot always respond as quickly as we’d like, but we will try our very best to reply within a 2-7 days turn around. Please note our email is maintained by volunteers who help out in their spare time, so please understand they can not always reply immediately.
Thank you and may the light of God shine through you as you write!