We’re accepting guest post submissions that are centered on the following virtues of Proverbs 31:
- Church & Faith
- Motherhood & Homemaking
- Sex & Marriage
- Service to others & Friendship
- Career & Finances
- Health & Beauty
Your post must be encouraging to women, must be devotional and based on biblical teaching. We love stories that are thought-provoking and present real-life challenges of women.
- Your post must be original and not previously published either on the Web or in print.
- You agree not to publish it anywhere else, including your own blog or Web site. It is required, however, that you post a brief “tease” or summary on your site or social networks that links back to the post.
- Your post should be at least 600 words long and no more than 1,500 words, however we can discuss longer length if needed.
- We will use your Gravatar profile as the author’s bio for your article. So make sure you complete your profile! We will also publish your name in our Who We Are page and it will be linked to your blog or website to give you traffic.
- We will edit your post for grammar, punctuation, spelling, syntax etc.
- We will adjust it to match the style of our blog, subject to your approval.
- We will be the one to choose the title and the image that will go with your story.
Proverbs 31 Woman reserves the right to decide whether or not to publish a guest post submitted for approval.
If your post meets the above guidelines:
- Please email it to us for consideration.
- Please confirm that you are willing to engage with readers in the comments about your post.
- Please include the post in the body of the e-mail.
Due to the high volume of emails we receive, we cannot always respond as quickly as we’d like, but we will try our very best to reply within a 2-7 day turn around. Please note our email is maintained by volunteers who help out in their spare time, so please understand they can not always reply immediately.
Thank you and may the light of God shine through you as you write!